Travel Franchise Sales Manager
Since its launch in 2002 Holidaysplease has rapidly grown into a hugely successful & multi-award winning travel agency, employing over one hundred members of staff, based in prestigious offices in Birmingham.
In 2015 Holidaysplease purchased The Family Holidays Company who specialise in worldwide luxury family travel, offering bespoke service and making the challenges of travelling with children easier.
We are now expanding this business through offering the opportunity to purchase a travel franchise through our sister company The Family Holidays Franchise. This has created the exciting opportunity detailed below.
The Opportunity – Travel Franchise Sales Manager
Will include but not limited to:
- Build the network of franchisees.
- Identification and implementation of a range of marketing channels to attract potential franchisees.
- Present the opportunity to prospective franchisees, from 1:1’s to hosting internal/external events.
- Recruit franchisees that will correctly represent The Family Holidays Company brand.
- Meet & exceed sales targets.
- Manage the set-up process of new franchisees.
- Delivery of new franchisees training course.
- Advise and assist successful franchise applicants in their business.
- Ongoing monitoring of franchisee performance and adherence.
- Develop and maintain the marketing channels, brand bible, operations manual and training programme.
- Provide regular progress updates to the Company Directors and Board.
- Needs to have a background in both the travel industry and sales.
- Successful track record of achieving targets.
- Ideally experience of writing and delivering training courses.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Confident presenter and communicator.
- Ability to network and build strong relationships.
- Franchise experience is desirable but not mandatory.
- Based in our Birmingham Head Office, Cox Street, Birmingham, B3 1RD.
- Close proximity to Snowhill train station, great public transport and road links.
- Business travel is required.
- We are offering an attractive salary and bonus scheme offering OTE £30K.
- Will consider both part-time & full-time applicants, minimum 22.5hrs per week.
The role is maternity cover for 12 months but a permanent role be available after
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"