Travel Manager (Sales)
Our client is a forward thinking, well established and dynamic tour operator that offers various holiday types around the world for travellers. This includes inspiring leisure breaks, adventure travel, tailormade holidays, city breaks, honeymoons and family vacations. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join their vibrant and busy team. This exciting management role is ideal for a senior travel professional seeking something a little bit different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Managing the day to day running of the travel call centre including calls and emails.
- Ensure all calls are handled by the call centre agents in accordance with the agreed quality standards.
- Recruiting and training.
- Staff performance reviews and training including educationals.
- Measuring and monitoring performance of travel consultants.
- Regular involvement and contact with Sales and Marketing department.
- Awareness of what is happening in the industry.
- Develop, train and maintain standards of service levels.
- Develop and maintain a staff incentive scheme for all Sales staff.
- Feedback to management and product managers on customers insight and other information.
- Must have management experience within the travel industry either within a tour operator or travel agency
- Highly organised
- Excellent management skills
- A professional motivator
- Efficient & enthusiastic
- Self-motivated team player
- IT literate
- Commercial acumen
- Lucrative salary
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Varied job role
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking tour operator, within a friendly team, in state of the art offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note, only suitable travel candidates with similar management experience within a tour operator or travel agency will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.