Regional Travel Sales Manager
An exciting Regional Travel Sales Manager role has arisen for an award winning and well established luxury tour operator. This dynamic and forward thinking travel company offer various inspiring journeys throughout the world. The experienced Regional Travel Sales Manager would be responsible for delivering excellent sales and service results through a team of dedicated Luxury Travel Specialists.
- Recruitment, training, management and motivation of the tailormade sales team ensuring consultants are fully able to maximise sales from the initial sales enquiries that arrive.
- Actively seek to generate new leads where incoming leads are insufficient.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Travel Consultants.
- Using your management experience to inspire, motivate, engage and develop the tailormade sales team.
- Provide sales training and constant support to the Travel Specialists within your region and ensure their product knowledge is continually up to date.
- Take responsibility for responding to operational and emergency situations in your region, including issues caused by suppliers, airlines or unexpected events to ensure best results for clients.
- Negotiating rates with suppliers.
To be the cut above the rest:
- It is essential the successful candidate has experience of managing a team ideally within the travel industry. We would consider experienced sales managers from a non travel background.
- Good knowledge of worldwide destinations (please do include a travel profile outlining all the places visited with your application.
- Proven and consistent track record of excellent sales and customer service
- A positive, energetic and outgoing sales manager who is comfortable managing others in an inspirational and encouraging way
- Clear and confident communicator
- Motivated by achieving results through the team and feel at ease negotiating with suppliers
- Proven skills in customer service and complaint handling is essential
- Natural organiser, ability to multi task and high attention to detail
- Generous basic salary
- Excellent commission, incentives & bonus
- Company mobile
- Career progression
- FAM Trips
- Childcare vouchers
- Yoga & massage
- Social events
- Travel perks
- Free eye tests and flu vaccinations
- On-going training
- Day off for your Birthday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking tour operator, within a friendly team, in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
This travel manager role for a proactive self-starter who is keen to progress their career within luxury travel. A proven track record in travel sales and management is essential to be considered for this position. Give your career a boost and apply today.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.