Full-time Sales Advisors
4 days left
- Contract Type
We are looking for someone who is keen to learn and highly motivated to join our expanding cruise and holiday team, the individual will be selling dream holidays.
The role is both target driven but also requires a high level of customer service at all times, with the ability to be rewarded with the opportunity to earn in excess of £30k a year.
Candidates must have previous travel sales experience gained either within a telephone based environment or travel agency
As a Travel Sales Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Handling client queries regarding their travel requirements
- Designing travel packages based on their requirements and budget
- Selling to both direct clients and through travel agent partners
- Processing efficiently all reservations
- Ensuring all bookings are dealt with accurately
- Working and meeting set sales targets
Travel Sales Consultant skills and Experience Required:
- Previous travel sales experience working to sales targets
- Product knowledge of the cruise & holiday around the world is an advantage
- Good rapport and telephone skills
- Credibility when discussing travel options
- Hard working and good team player
Flexibility to work shifts as this is a 7 day operation although it is 5 days, 40 hours per week.
We very much believe in our employees and so we ensure they are rewarded through continued reviews, opportunities to progress and individual bonus schemes. We are dedicted to ensuring we provide the best service and working enviroment.
- Individual Bonus Scheme
- Familiarisation Trips
- Life Insurance
- Healthcare Plan
- Staff Travel Discounts
- On Site Staff Parking
To apply for this role, please click "Apply Now"
Apply for Full-time Sales Advisors
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly