Full-time Travel Product Executive
We are looking for a Travel Product Executive who is keen to learn and progress working for a fast growing travel company.
Working as a Travel Product Executive you will focus on supporting the Managing Director in order to successfully grow and develop key product areas contributing to the overall success of the business.
- Provide design briefs for all marketing activity within agreed timelines
- Proactively review retail offers versus packaging to ensure that we’re promoting the most competitive prices
- Source the best offers and promote these within all marketing activity
- Obtain weekly pricing and availability updates from cruise lines, and update pricing on the website
- Work with the Managing Director to ensure the strongest messages being promoted on the website homepage, landing pages and in commercial messages
- Work with the Managing Director and Sales Manager teams to identify new opportunities to request select partner rates, exclusive gross rates/promotions
Ideally you will come from a Travel / Cruise background, be outgoing and want to develop and progress. You will need to be hard working, with a good attention to detail and accuracy. You will also need to be able to work under pressure and manage a number of tasks at once.
We very much believe in our employees and so we ensure they are rewarded through continued reviews, opportunities to progress and individual bonus schemes. We are dedicted to ensuring we provide the best service and working enviroment.
- Individual Bonus Scheme
- Familiarisation Trips
- Life Insurance
- Healthcare Plan
- Staff Travel Discounts
- On Site Staff Parking
To apply for this role, please click "Apply Now"