Cruise Consultant - Homebased
1 day left
- Contract Type
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a home-based cruise consultant to join a leading established & growing cruise specialist. We’re looking for experienced cruise/travel homeworkers who have a passion for selling and a love for the cruise industry.
If you have a sales background in cruise/travel with a customer focus, and you want to earn uncapped commission for your efforts, then this is for you.
This is a comprehensive role balancing sales, customer service and administration, so excellent organisational skills and a positive can-do approach is essential for success!
You will be working from home so you will need to be self-motivated and target driven.
Role of Home-based Cruise Consultant:
- Handling telephone and web enquiries
- Achieving individual sales targets as set by the company
- Promoting ancillary products where appropriate
- Offering the highest levels of customer service
- Attending regular ship visits and fam trips
- Seeking out local marketing opportunities (£500 marketing budget per year)
- General administration duties
We’re looking for:
- Experienced home worker, with cruise/travel background
- Strong communicator with a confident and professional telephone manner
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Self-motivated, with a can-do approach
- Excellent customer service skills
- Business development initiative
- Flexibility to work on a rota basis over 7 days
- Personal cruise experience advantageous
- Basic £16,000k plus uncapped commission
- We will guarantee minimum earnings of £20,000 for 2 years
- You will be provided with a laptop or desktop, head set & desk/chair (if required)
- Access to ALL cruise line incentives and reward programmes.
- Training will be provided
- Paid holiday & pension
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Cruise Consultant - Homebased
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly