Head of Demand & Resource Planning
1 day left
- Contract Type
Our client is a leading, global Travel Management Company and are the only TMC in the UK to be awarded the prestigious IIP Gold, which recognises the value they place on each employee and an award achieved by just 3% of organisations in the UK. They are now looking to recruit a Head of Demand and Resource Planning, based in either Manchester or Glasgow, whose role it will be to maximise the use of offline resources available through best practice use of communication systems, improved organisation, forecasting and planning. The successful candidate will also be responsible for developing and owning the strategy for offline resources and identifying opportunities for our client to use data to drive improved service levels and by continuously evaluating our client’s approach, tools and methods, make recommendations for improvements. Partnering with and managing stakeholders who impact the demand in service, and working with managers the role will oversee scheduling, forecasting and planning to ensure that customer demands are met against volumes and agreed service levels. On offer is a highly competitive package including generous basic salary and excellent benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please call us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Head of Demand and Resource Planning:
- Managing the generation of management information, reporting and business intelligence to inform decision-making, identify opportunities and produce trend analysis, managing and contributing to projects which improve customer experience
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function
- Review historical trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results
- Produce short, medium and long term plans for back office Operations
- Analyse demand using appropriate techniques and tools, providing insightful commentary and making and tracking recommendations
- Liaise with other managers and staff throughout the organisation to ensure that the QC system, phone and e-mail systems are functioning properly and effectively.
- Determine resources available at any given time and in conjunction with line management redirect these to alleviate service challenges.
- Analyse call and non-call demands, current capacity and capability
- Create a resource pool based on capacity availability in the network
- Develop a skills library of the resources available to ensure effective support
- Maintain a centralised schedule of all resources
- Create a contingency plan to deal with unscheduled or unexpected changes
- Develop a forecast capability to determine periods of peak demand
- Identify process improvement opportunities and liaise with additional departments to implement
Skills required for the role:
- Workforce management accreditation or previous experience within a planning position
- Ability to influence at all levels across immediate and wider business stakeholders, including outsourcers
- Organised and detailed with excellent analysis, budgeting and presentation skills
- Contact Centre VOIP, and ACD Telephony, workflow IVR desirable
- Experience in planning for multi-site
- Strong commercial understanding
- Significant problem solving and analytical skills required
- Able to assimilate information quickly and take decisive action
- Corporate Travel experience required
- Knowledge of CRS systems
- Project management skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Head of Demand & Resource Planning role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Head of Demand & Resource Planning
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly