Talent Acquisition Specialist -Global eBusiness - Hong Kong
In this role you will be contributing to our client's success by developing and implementing staffing strategies to identify high-quality, diverse candidates for positions throughout the company globally. You will concentrate on active and passive candidate generation for positions across multiple functional groups or business units across Asia and globally and act as a staffing subject matter expert, creating robust talent externally and promoting the company as employer of choice.
- Work with HR Managers/Generalists and business unit and department Hiring Managers to understand strategic business objectives and organisational design to proactively develop and implement effective sourcing strategies
- Gain a full understanding of the businesses by spending time with their teams, attending team meetings and field visits
- In consultation with key stakeholders formulate and recommend recruitment and selection objectives, methods, processes and policies
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process across the Asian and global organisation: identify focused recruitment campaigns for active and passive candidates to ensure that the company attracts and retains high-quality diverse talent, conduct post interview debrief meetings to select finalists, make job offers, negotiate with candidates and close offers
- Partner with hiring managers and local HR to determine future recruitment requirements and guiding hiring managers through the recruitment process to include requisition approval, best attraction methods, candidate screening and selection
- Provide value-adding, confident and credible recruitment advice to hiring managers and other key internal stakeholders
- Maintain up to date and relevant knowledge and understanding of the various global employment market(s)
- Understand open recruitment requirements and create appropriate job descriptions and attractive adverts
- Demonstrate creativity in using the right channels and messages to find targeted sources of high quality candidates
- Create an effective candidate network leveraging social media and technology to locate, engage, and attract prospective candidates
- Build effective relationships with European employment agencies/networking partners
- Drive proactive sourcing plans to attract external talents using direct channels in line with business needs; position specific sourcing strategies, initiatives and programmes including networking/relationship building, internet job boards, social network search, database mining, professional outreach and advanced direct searching techniques.
- Strong computer skills: Social Media, Linked In, Twitter, Job Boards, applicant tracking systems, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent English both spoken and written, Asian language skills preferably Japanese or Mandarin are essential
- Experience of direct sourcing for talent, including interviewing, negotiating and closing offers as well as the ability to support the team in development of these skills
- Demonstrable experience recruiting at all executive levels including senior level recruitment on a global basis
- Recruitment experience within a high volume environment
- A strong understanding of best practice recruitment processes and practices with a demonstrable track record of handling multiple vacancies across a variety of locations and disciplines
- Self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) and consultative skills including the ability to present to internal and external groups,
- Process focused, methodical, well-organised with excellent attention to detail
- Confident communicator with ability to cope within a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Results orientated - demonstrate initiative, a strong commitment to achieving meaningful results, and act on opportunities to create value
- Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and demonstrate flexibility
- Proven direct candidate sourcing and relationship building skills
- High energy, enthusiasm, passion for recruitment
- Vendor management and cost saving initiatives experience
- Experience of employment branding strategies
- Experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment; experience recruiting within a large matrix environment
- Project management experience and skills.
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates.