In-House IT Researcher / Head Hunter / Resourcer - Bangkok
In-House IT Researcher / Head Hunter / Resourcer - Bangkok (Temp to Perm opportunity)
Please note: this role is open to local Thai and international talent willing to relocate to Thailand - relocation assistance and visa sponsorship provided.
Our client a leading international e-commerce company, is experiencing dramatic growth within their IT department. The company is growing at pace, they therefore seek to hire a self-motivated, dynamic professional to help continue to source top IT talent within the business globally.
- At least 2 years' work experience, sourcing/head hunting top IT talent, ideally in-house or within an executive search agency.
- You will be very comfortable talent mapping and resourcing globally for full stack, back end, front end, data engineers across multiple technologies such as .Net, Java, Scala, C#, Hadoop, Cassandra etc.
- Fluency in the written and spoken English language.
- Located in or able to re-locate to our Bangkok offices.
- Strong recruitment search tools skills within: LinkedIn, Job Boards, Boolean Search Strings, Facebook, Twitter, Stackoverflow etc.
- Self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency.
- Own sourcing efforts for your open IT roles to ensure that the business has access to the best candidate prospects in the market.
- Working closely with your recruitment lead, interfacing with internal stakeholders across IT, clarifying expectations and roles of each stakeholder involved in your recruitment process.
- Engage in innovative talent mapping efforts for the purposes of building a candidate pipeline as well as to provide market intelligence to the business.
Client interviewing now, so please send in your CV for a fast decision!