Travel Sales Consultant
Who are we?
Fleetway Travel is ranked as one of the UK’s Top 3 travel agents*. We have years of experience in sourcing some of the most exciting travel deals anywhere in the market – whether it is a bucket list 3 night break to see the Northern Lights for £199, a 4 night break on a 5* Gibraltar superyacht for £249, or a 7 night holiday at the 5* Miraggio Thermal Spa Resort in Halkidiki for just £399.
We invest substantial amounts in sourcing this exceptional product and marketing it across channels including Travelzoo, Secret Escapes, The Telegraph and direct to our own database. This generates substantial call volumes from a highly engaged audience with conversion often close to 50%.
We deliver outstanding customer service from the moment a client makes contact with us to the moment they arrive back in the UK. Continuously adapting and growing and having recently received investment, this is a really exciting time to join the Fleetway family as we grow and develop our business.
Our Travel Sales Consultant
Our Travel Consultants are the driving force behind our business. They're supported by a range of facilities including, IT, finance, HR and an outsourced marketing campaign. In all areas, we believe that, in order to attract and keep the best, you need to create the best possible working environment. We have developed an excellent training and development programme to ensure that you have a long and successful career with us.
We are looking for ambitious people that have a hunger to make money. We are a people business and so interpersonal skills are key, but prior travel experience is not essential. It is much more important that you have a passion for learning about our product and engaging with our customers to maximise conversion and to identify suitable upsell opportunities.
- Answering incoming calls from various advertising sources including Travel Zoo, The Times Newspaper and Telegraph newspapers, Google and Secret Escapes.
- Tailor-making holidays to suit client
- To identifying and converting sales enquiries from calls generated through extensive advertising
- Ability to navigate web sites and in house travel related booking systems
- Looking for up selling opportunities during every call
- Maintaining the highest standards in customer service
- Excellent English language skills.
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Good customer service skills is a must
- Enthusiastic approach to selling our products
- IT Systems (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Flexibility and Adaptability is essential
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong organisational skills
- 28 days holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Access to our employee benefits programme provided by Perkbox
- A great family feeling
If you think you are suited to this role please email your CV by clicking "Apply Now"
We would love to hear from you!