Group Travel Reservations Consultant
Are you a Group Travel Consultant or a Leisure or Business Travel professional with experience of booking groups of ten or more passengers? With over 40 years experience, our Birmingham-based client is one of the leading travel organisations in the West Midlands and they’re seeking a Group Travel Reservations Consultant to join their fast-growing team. This fantastic new role involves handling group bookings on behalf of agents, closed user groups and direct customers, to a wide range of destinations from the UK to Europe and Worldwide. You’ll work on exciting travel itineraries, offering expert advice and making amendments to existing bookings, maximising the sales potential and offering excellent customer service. The successful candidate will have experience of group travel, good geographical and fares knowledge and the ability to work well as part of a busy and friendly team. In return,our client is offering a competitive starting salary of up to £18k plus bonus & excellent benefits.
For more on this superb new Groups Travel Reservations Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Group Travel Reservations Consultant:
- Handling all travel enquiries for groups of ten passengers or more
- Booking travel to a wide range of destinations, on behalf of agents, closed user groups and direct customers
- Maximising sales potential, including upselling and offering additional services
- Costing and organising complex travel itineraries
- Making amendments including date changes, upgrades and changed routings
- Keeping an up to date knowledge of fares, products and destinations
- Promoting incentives/preferred suppliers
- Offering excellent customer service with every client transaction
- Offering expert advice and personal recommendations where appropriate
- Working to individual targets
Skills required for the role:
- Previous group travel experience – any travel industry background will be considered
- Good airline and Worldwide geographical knowledge
- Customer focused, with good communication skills
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Personable, professional and a strong team player
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic new Groups Reservations Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.