We’re looking for a highly organised, customer-focused and GDS-proficient Travel professional for a great new Aftersales Administrator role! Handling all post-booking queries and requests, this is a really interesting and varied role and offers a fantastic opportunity to join one of Birmingham’s leading travel organisations! With excellent communication and customer service skills and a keen eye for detail, the successful candidate will handle a wide range of pre- and post- travel enquiries including amendments and cancellations, special requests, invoicing and other administrative duties. Our client is offering a competitive starting salary of up to £17k plus excellent benefits so whether you’re a Reservations Consultant looking to move away from a sales role or a Ticketer, Travel Administrator or Customer Service Advisor looking for a new challenge, if you’re interested in finding out more about this Aftersales Administrator role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Aftersales Administrator:
- Deal with a wide range of enquiries by phone and email
- Handle all post-booking queries, including amendments, cancellations and special requests
- Monitor and process emails and contact forms, invoices and receipts
- Produce invoices and manage cancellations and booking charges
- Dispatch travel documentation
- Quality assure bookings
- Support the Reservations team
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel industry experience
- Proficiency with Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre
- Highly organised
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Aftersales Administrator role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.