Asia Travel Specialist
1 day left
- Contract Type
Our client, a successful, dynamic and long established tour operator that offer various holiday types and inspirational trips throughout Asia. Due to success and expansion they are now seeking an experienced Asia Travel Specialist to join their busy and friendly team.
This exciting Asia Travel Consultant opportunity entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same:
- Arranging enriching trips throughout Japan, China, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia and Louse.
- Using your expert Asia knowledge to produce various holiday types to travellers including tailormade travel, honeymoons, escorted tours, luxury travel, multi-centre, city breaks and backpacking trips.
- Participating in exciting FAM trips to increase product knowledge.
- Hitting targets and earning lucrative commission.
- The Asia Travel Specialist must have experience in arranging trips to Asia from a tour operator or travel agency background.
- Travelled to parts of Asia with good knowledge of the region.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English speaker
- Chinese and/or Mandarin speakers is desirable but not essential.
- Lucrative commission
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Varied job role
- Sociable working hours - no shifts!
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking tour operator, in state of the art offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a tour operator or travel agency background with good knowledge of Asia will be considered for this post. Please note when applying for this role, a travel profile must be included with your application including all the places you have visited throughout Asia.
Apply for Asia Travel Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly