Hotel Contractor (Europe)
Our client is a forward thinking and successful tour operator and due to success and expansion in the Contracting and Purchasing Department is now seeking a dynamic and experienced Hotel Contractor to join its friendly team. The ideal travel candidate will be in charge of contracting hotels in Europe and be fully accountable for negotiating rates, terms and conditions with hotels. You would be based in our clients snazzy London office with around 12 - 15 weeks travel in contract areas to visit hotels.
- Proven experience in hotel contracting or equivalent background
- No special language requirements
- Experience in hotel contracting in Europe is a must
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Capable of working alone as well as part of a team
- Ambitious with the ability to think on your feet, multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to develop close working relationships with suppliers to achieve optimum results
- A valid driving licence
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Use of luxury leisure facilities
- The opportunity to work for a friendly and dynamic company in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable travel candidates with European Hotel Contracting experience will be considered for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.