Operations Co-Coordinator (Events Management)
3 days left
- Contract Type
This represents your chance to join the UK's leading specialist in land arrangements for the Luxury and Expedition cruise market. This inbound tour operator specialising in shore excursions, touring, expeditions and events for cruise vessels.
This is a company that is highly regarded by many of the world’s top cruise operators for the very best- of- breed bespoke touring services.
Due to success and expansion, we are now seeking an experienced Cruise Operations Co-Ordinator to join our clients friendly and dynamic team.
This exciting travel operational role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same. This includes designing planning and operating shore excursions, events, longer touring, hotel programmes and logistics.
- Experience in dealing with events onboard cruises is essential or from an events background
- Strong destination knowledge of the UK is important.
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable IT skills a must.
- Sociable working hours – Monday to Friday
- Travel perks
- Career progression
- Private health care
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic travel company in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Operations Co-Coordinator (Events Management)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly