Travel Consultant - flexible working hours
6 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a unique and dynamic tour operator that offer various adventure trips to professional travellers throughout Europe, SE Asia, South America, Africa, Australia and North America. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking well travelled Travel Consultants to join their friendly and busy team. If you have at least a years experiences in travel or more, love to explore the world, seeking career progression doing something a bit different this is the role for you!! This forward thinking tour operator offer sociable flexible working hours during the week with the possibility of also working a few days from home, however the role is mostly office based.
This exciting Travel Consultant opportunity entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Creating various bespoke adventure itineraries around the globe to professionals.
- Offering a cutting edge customer service.
- Using your travel / product knowledge to offer inspirational travel ideas to professionals.
- Participating in exciting FAM trips.
- Travel agency or tour operator experience with sales is a must.
- Well-travelled to at least two continents or more.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Phenomenal communication skills.
- Flexible sociable working hours
- Few days working from home (optional)
- Career progression
- Free flights
- FAM trips
- Lucrative salary and commission
- State of the art offices
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator, in which no day will be with same, working within a growing and friendly team of travel professionals.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!!!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you. www.platinumtravelrecruitment.co.uk
Apply for Travel Consultant - flexible working hours
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly