Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Senior Digital Marketing Executive – Adventure Travel – West London – UP to £35k plus bonus & Benefits
A Senior Digital Marketing Executive is required by a marketing leading Adventure Travel company who have a fantastic reputation for providing unique and authentic travel experiences to some of the world’s most remote and exotic destinations. As Senior Digital Marketing Executive, you will be playing a key role in the marketing of this fantastic travel product to its engaged and discerning clientele.
As Senior Digital Marketing Executive you will cover:
- Update Facebook
- Update Twitter
- Update Instagram
Emails and Website
- Assist in the writing and publishing of web pages
- Assist in the creation, delivery and reporting of e-newsletters
- Assist with the administration and upkeep of the website
- Assist with the publication of blogs
- Source and crop images for the website
- Assist with ad-hoc marketing activities including advertising, direct mail, PPC and SEO
- Assist with coming up with new and innovative ways to promote travel
- Respond to PR requests from PR Agency
- Assist with the sourcing and supply of images from the archive to journalists
Shows and Events
- Help plan and publicise travel events
- Attend occasional shows including trade shows such as Destinations and occasional travel evenings
The successful Senior Digital Marketing Executive will first of all have a passion for travel with rich personal experiences who has strong interpersonal skills, is creative and has a flair for writing. The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will be able to multi-task, have strong attention to detail and be able to work to deadlines. The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will have knowledge of social media, be able to create marketing emails, and be well organised. This Senior Digital Marketing Executive role is an excellent opportunity for someone who understands what the adventure and cultural traveller is looking for to develop their career in a friendly, nurturing and expressive environment.
To apply for this Senior Digital Marketing Executive role, with this leading Adventure Travel company, please send your CV to Travel Futures below.