Customer Service Executive
Customer Service Executive – Up to £23k - Central London
Customer Service Executive is required for one of the oldest names in travel, a highly regarded company and one of the top five UK travel agents. As the Customer Service Executive, you will be investigating post departure customer service issues and complaints, liaising with suppliers and responding to client post arrival complaints by letter or by telephone fairly and in accordance to ABTA/TTA guidelines including responses.
As Customer Service Executive you will:
- Responding to email enquires
- Handling client escalations face to face/telephone.
- Problem solving, striving to resolve issues at first point of contact, providing updates, and escalating issues where appropriate
- Facilitating the Customer Services process including internal liaison with various departments, agreeing actions and ensuring they are completed by the agreed dates
- Using the internal systems to log and track complaints and correspondence
- Maintaining a full understanding of company processes, policies, product terms and conditions and contractual obligations
- Attempt to recover payments from suppliers and identifying and escalate problem areas to Manager for further action/consideration.
- Liasing with Customer support staff to ensure any issues that arise are dealt with in the appropriate way.
The successful Customer Service Executive must have excellent Communication skills, both verbal and written.
You will have some customer service experience in the travel industry or a travel degree and some customer service exposure in another role. As Customer Service Executive you will have excellent listening skills, strong attention to detail, with a strong customer service ethic that is effectively able to handle complaints in a fast paced environment.
This is an opportunity for a strong Customer Service Executive or Travel Graduate to be a part of a company where customer service is at the forefront of their business, who have a great team ready to help answer any questions, assist in bespoke requests, and make the booking process as simple and easy as possible
- Monday to Friday – 9am – 5.30pm
- 30days holiday inc bank holidays
- Excellent travel benefits and discounts
To apply for this Customer Service Executive role, or for a career in the Travel Industry, please send you CV to Travel Futures and apply below.