Graduate Customer Service Executive - Luxury Brand
Graduate Customer Services Executive - £18-22k plus bonus & benefits – Luxury Travel
A market leading international travel tour operator, with a reputation for travel excellence, are looking for a Graduate Customer Services Executive. You will be dealing with all pre and post-travel enquiries and correspondence from travel customers, either by telephone, email or letter. You will be working for a leading travel tour operator, who puts great emphasis on developing their employees and as a Graduate Customer Services Executive you will play an integral part in this company.
As a Graduate Customer Services Executive your will:
- Ensure a high level of customer service and communication by telephone, letter and email
- Maintain the highest level of written communications for pre and post travel correspondence
- Provide information which is 100% accurate and which addresses 100% of the customer’s questions during each contact
- Investigate and resolve all complaints in accordance with company processes and industry guidelines, in a timely and fair manner, to achieve the best possible outcome for both customer and business
- Allocate compensation based on company standards, to the approval of the relevant management
- Develop and maintain knowledge of company policies and procedures for dealing with clients who have special requirements, and assist colleagues and management to ensure these are followed consistently
- Identify potential problems relating to customer service and proactively work to find solutions to enhance the customer experience
- Communicate to relevant management/internal contacts information about customer needs and expectations, and levels of customer satisfaction
- Assist other departments with escalated customer enquiries or complaints, ensuring the customer remains the priority
As the ideal Graduate Customer Services Executive you will have at least six months’ experience in a customer relations/customer services environment and as a result you will be well equipped at dealing with complaints. As a Graduate Customer Service Executive you will be able to manage and exceed customer’s expectations, whilst understanding the customer service standards and guidelines. A travel background would be ideal, but not essential. As Graduate Customer Service Executive you will first rate verbal and written and communication skills are key within this position. You will be able to build rapport quickly and maintain a calm and professional attitude in all situations. You will also be confident, methodical, positive and able to solve problems because of these attributes.