Do you have Business Development or Sales Administration experience, ideally within the Conference, Events or Travel sectors? Do you enjoy the buzz of a fast-paced environment and building strong new relationships? With high retention rates, successful new business wins and ambitious growth plans, our York-based client are a leading name in the Conference and Events sector and to maximise on this success and to drive new business, they’re looking for a Sales Executive to join their busy team, generating new leads and offering business support. The ideal candidate will be sales-driven and able to work on their own initiative, with experience in a similar role and strong relationship-building skills and ideally, proficient with a CRM such as Salesforce (although training can be provided). In return, our client is offering a competitive starting salary of up to £25k plus an excellent benefits package including 24 days holiday and the opportunity to help further grow the business of this Conference, Events and Travel specialist organisation.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this fantastic and brand new Sales Executive role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Sales Executive:
- Researching and proactively generating new leads and sales appointments
- Contacting prospective clients to make appointments for the relevant sales manager/director
- Building rapport and strong relationships, communicating effectively at all levels
- Taking ownership of all allocated sales campaigns, research projects, lead generation and assigned tasks.
- Dedicated contact for all reactive sales enquiries, such as web, email or Linked In enquiries.
- Identifying and maximising all growth opportunities including cross selling of services.
- Assisting with client tender submissions and other business support
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience in a business development or sales administration role, ideally within the conference, events or travel sectors.
- Experience using a CRM system (ideally Salesforce) and competent with digital media platforms
- Ability to work on your own initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills
- Sales-focused and comfortable with making cold and warm sales calls
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills
- Flexible with regard to working hours as some travel and overnight stays will be required.
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Sales Executive role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.