Travel Operations Consultant (Administration)
Our client is a well-established, dynamic and award winning travel company that offer various holiday types around the globe for travellers. They are now seeking a Travel Membership Consultant (Administration & Operations) to join their busy team to cover maternity with the possibility of going permanent. This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Responsible for the day to day administration tasks and provide support and cover for the Membership Manager and to ensure a point of contact for members and enquirers.
- Research and investigation to help resolve members’ queries, compose cover letters and assist with copy creation for other communications.
- Answer and respond to telephone calls and voicemails, in addition to responding to enquiries by email and post.
- Issue welcome packs, membership cards, share statements and other membership materials.
- Investigate and respond to members’ queries.
- Attend and assist at member events.
- Support the wider Sales and Marketing team with any ad hoc tasks.
- Experience in administration, customer service and or operations within the travel industry is essential i.e. a tour operator, airline or travel agency.
- Literate with strong written and verbal communication
- Organised with ability to prioritise
- Problem solving attitude
- Can-do approach to work
- Can work with Excel, Word and Outlook
- Lucrative salary
- Sociable working hours
- Possible progression if role becomes permeant or opportunity to move department.
- Travel perks
- Varied job role
- Friendly team
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only experienced travel candidates with administration, customer service and or operations experience from a travel background will be considered for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.