European Speaking Hotel Negotiators
We are seeking an experienced European Speaking Hotel Negotiators to join our clients friendly and busy team due to success and expansion. Our client is a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator that offer various travel services for travellers throughout the UK, Europe and beyond. If you are currently working for a tour operator or a hotel in reservations or reception with good negotiating skills and seeking career progression, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work, apply today!
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Receiving hotel requests.
- Contacting suppliers according to the sales requirements either by e-mail, fax or telephone to make reservations for travellers.
- Negotiating the best possible rates and conditions.
- Dealing with amendments and cancellations.
- Maintaining good relationships with existing suppliers.
- Negotiate rates and create excellent relationships with hotels.
- Similar experience within a tour operator or hotel in reservations and/or contracts.
- Fluent in English along with either French, German, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish.
- Strong communication, negotiation and client relationship management skills
- Good team player
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems
- Ability to organised and plan effectively and to prioritize tasks in order to manage multiple activities and meet deadlines
- Career progression
- Sociable working hours
- Lucrative salary
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work within a friendly team of travel professionals. You will not be a number – be part of the family and give your travel career a boost today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for European Speaking Hotel Negotiators
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly