Brand and Advertising Marketing Exec - Entry Level Role
Brand and Advertising Marketing Assistant / Executive - Unique Opportunity for Graduate
These opportunities do not come along very often. This travel business are looking for an effervescent and highly organised Marketing Executive. You will be responsible for producing above the line marketing communications focusing on acquisition activity such as inserts, press ads, outdoor advertising and exhibitions. Ideally they are looking for a commercially minded graduate with some marketing exposure who is creative, ambitious and looking for their first / second job in marketing.
Brand and Advertising Marketing Assistant / Executive Features:
- You will support the Brand and Advertising Campaign Manager in the creation and delivery of above-the-line activity in line with the marketing communications plan.
- Work with a creative team on development of advertising
- You will be involved in media buying
- You will be involved with briefs from the commercial team, brief adverts to studio and get weekly press advertising artwork to sign-off stage.
- You will also help produce some email campaigns as well as involvement in producing proposals to support new and existing partnerships
- Support the Brand and Advertising Campaign Manager on a long-term brand partnership with third parties.
- Produce inspiring and engaging written content for selected marketing activity including website pages.
- Proof-read and edit all content for accuracy, ensuring it is customer focused and meets our brand guidelines.
- There will also be an element of administration support within the role
Brand and Advertising Executive Experience Required:
- You will be a bright, commercially minded, creative graduate who is looking for their first / second Marketing role.
- You must be able to demonstrate practical or theoretical marketing experience
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to multi task
- A proven track record of excellent copy writing skills and creative flair
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible approach
- Ability to build strong working relationships and can prioritise and work under pressure
- Educated to Degree level
Brand and Advertising Executive Additional info:
This is a truly unique opportunity to join a wonderful organisation who can offer an interesting, challenging and supported role within the marketing field! #marketingjobs #jobsinmarketing #graduatejobs #traveljobs
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk