Travel Specialist - Education
Travel Specialist - required for the Schools & Groups Department of this successful specialist Tour Operator. The Travel Specialist - Schools & Groups Consultant will be responsible for making bookings and handling all aspects of the administration and co-ordination of the arrangements for schools and group bookings to a number of destinations.
Travel Specialist - Responsibilities:
- Deal with enquiries and handle reservations over the phone and by email - working to personal and department targets.
- Responding to correspondence in writing or by phone as appropriate.
- Provide destination advice and general information to customers to assist them with their booking.
- Load contract and supplier information onto the in house computer system.
- Produce information and accurate customer documentation.
- Provide suppliers with accurate customer rooming and passenger lists.
- Maintain an exceptional levels of customer service at all times.
Travel Specialist - Skills Required:
- Experience in a similar role with a proven track record of sales success.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills with ability to work accurately and with attention to detail.
- Strong customer service and influencing skills.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Knowledge of destinations- especially Iceland & Italy.
- Experience in the use of Amadeus and ideally Travelink & Travelbox.
- Results & target driven
Travel Specialist - Additional Information:
- 20 days holiday
- Discounted holidays for yourself, friends and family.
- Educational visits.
Previous successful candidates have worked as Travel Consultants, Schools Travel Consultants, Tailormade consultants, Reservations, Groups co-ordinator, tour operations, Schools & Groups
If you are interested in applying for the role of Travel Specialist please apply online or email your cv to email@example.com For enquiries please call Lisa or Louise on 01737 309984.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk