Calling all experienced ticketing consultants, here is an exciting new role that’s become available in Manchester. This independent Travel Management Company (TMC) is currently looking for a candidate to work in their newly established office in Manchester. The ticketing role will liaise initially with the company’s overseas Headquarters and their Travel Customer Services Team to serve existing and new clients.
The Ticketing Role Responsibilities:
- Understanding of schedule air ticketing and BSP procedures, ideally using GDS Galileo / Worldspan (Travelport) and/or Amadeus
- Familiarisation of airline contracts
- Thorough knowledge of air and GDS practices
- Ensuring all booked tickets are issued or cancelled in a professional manner
- Keeping updated with all IATA, BSP and any internal legal requirements
- Committed to professional services provided to corporate travellers
- Ability to control time management in a busy work enviroment
- Highly motivated and positive 'can do' attitude
- Team player together with ability to work independently
- Certified Travelport or Amadeus GDS Level 1 or 2
- Basic IATA course air fares and ticketing will be helpful
Salary is dependent on experience up to £24,000 per annum depending on experience with Monday to Friday working hours.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!