Luxury Product Manager - Caribbean
An awesome new opportunity has arisen for a Caribbean Specialist Product Manager to join a leading luxury tour operator in London. This sought after role will report directly to the Directors and will define, analyse, manage and develop the appropriate Caribbean programme aligned with our client’s business objectives.
Our client’s mission is to continue to grow and develop their global products & services they offer their customers and to lead the market in the destinations they sell. Therefore it is important for our client to continue to attract top talent across the travel products they deal with to help them achieve their goals.
The Caribbean Product Role & Responsibilities:
- The role will be expected to develop our clients existing brand & identify strategic new areas of development, drive innovation and conduct research into future development and expansion within the Caribbean
- Accountable for the direct negotiation, planning, purchasing and contracting of the very best rates that are available, ensuring that this tour operator’s targets are always delivered with exceptional results
- Responsibilities for the role will include general product management & growth including the monitoring of Caribbean sales, competitor analysis etc.
- Secure marketing funds & tactical offers from Caribbean suppliers for promotional activities, along with continual exclusive tactical negotiations with ground product and feedback to the commercial managers
- To organise and conduct Caribbean product training as and when needed for the tailor-made consultants
The Experience Needed:
- The Caribbean Product Manager will have proven product expertise & commercial experience and will work alongside other specialist products managers who are responsible for different worldwide regions.
- Previous experience within a Caribbean Product Management role is essential
- Applicant must have successfully contracted hotels and other travel related products/services directly with Caribbean ground suppliers for over 2 years with a TO specialising in tailor-made holidays
- Outstanding commercial, negotiation, communication and analytical skills
- Proactive and results driven, with the drive and initiative to successfully push product forward within a competitive market place, delivering on commitments and meeting deadlines
- Must also be available to travel to assigned destination/territory when necessary
This Product Manager role comes with a competitive salary package plus bonus and benefits. The basic salary is up to £60,000 per annum BOE, dependent on experience, plus a performance related bonus.
If you are an experienced Caribbean Product Manager with the relevant skills, experience, energy and attitude for this role, please send your CV to Red Planet Travel Professionals NOW!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!