Mediterranean Wedding Sales Consultant
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Award Winning Ionian Weddings, the UK’s leading Mediterranean wedding specialists as one of our team of Wedding Co-ordinators. Due to the continuous expansion of our business we are looking for someone to join us in our beautiful Twickenham mews office. If you have genuine passion for wedding planning, sales and our Mediterranean locations we’d love to hear from you.
Summary of role: Your key objectives will be to assist clients in arranging all aspects of their dream weddings in Greece, Cyprus, Italy, Malta and Croatia, convert enquiries into firm sales, demonstrate the best product knowledge in the industry and deliver exceptional service to your clients.
- Convert new enquiries into firm sales across the portfolio of destinations you will be managing
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of all aspects of marrying in our Mediterranean destinations including documentation, seasonality, types of venues, logistics and expert advice
- Provide full assistance to clients in the run up to their wedding in a personal and professional manner
- Assist clients with their documentation requirements
- Meet potential and existing clients to discuss their wedding plans
- Take responsibility for the clients' complete satisfaction with Ionian Weddings, going the extra mile to ensure their expectations are exceeded
- Liaise with our suppliers in the Mediterranean to ensure client requirements are met
- Creating bespoke wedding packages
- Invoicing clients & suppliers
- Research new & exciting wedding locations with opportunities to travel to our wedding destinations
Requirements: Preferred job related skills, personal skills & knowledge -
- Essential: Minimum one year experience of selling & co-ordinating weddings (candidates with experience of planning bespoke holidays will also be considered).
- Essential: exceptional and proven organisational, sales and customer service skills.
- Essential: positive “can-do” attitude
- Good knowledge of Greece, Cyprus, Italy, Malta and Croatia.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure
- MS office proficient and IT and social media savvy.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The desire and initiative to achieve and surpass targets.
- Resourceful and practical; can think on your feet and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Other Mediterranean language skills are not essential but would be an advantage
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 9 – 5:30pm with one hour for lunch and occasional weekend / evening work required
- 20 days holiday
- Immediate start
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"