Project Manager - Online Travel - Uxbridge
Project Manager - Online Travel Company. A fantastic opportunity to work for a well known, leading online travel business based in Uxbridge. This is a permanent role managing a range of projects such as system implementations to operations and office moves!
Project Manager Responsibilities
You will be responsible for coordinating and managing a range of projects across the business including but not limited to
- Process mapping the business operations implementing a change programme to drive efficiencies and improve the customer journey
- Implementing a new telephony system
- Implementing a new reservation system
- Coordinating an office move
- Change Management projects
- Other ad hoc projects
Project Manager Skills Required
- Previous project management experience gained within the travel industry
- An understanding of travel operations
- Comfortable with sourcing, assessing and implementing new technologies or IT Infrastructure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience creating project road-maps and manage multiple assignments
- Able to produce business reports and make recommendations
Project Manager Package
A basic salary of £40,000 - £55,000 per annum depending on experience.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/