Fares & Ticketing Consultant
Our client is a dynamic, forward thinking and well established travel organization, due to expansion now has a position for a Fares & Ticketing Consultant to manage the ticketing, contract and manifests of flights. This tour operator offers many holiday types around the world for travellers and offers career progression for consultants.
The responsibilities required for the Fares & Ticketing:
- Ticket scheduled flights using a GDS from Negotiated, IT and published fares
- Ensure all airline and internal ticketing deadlines are met
- Liaise with BSP and airlines when necessary to process refunds
- Apply amendments and re-issue tickets
- Experience of using a GDS system such as Galileo, Sabre, Amadeus
- Fully trained in ticketing net fares through CAT35
- Experienced in processing refunds and performing re-issues
- Able to handle a full schedule of group departures
- Ability to well under pressure
- Good knowledge of fares and ticketing published and net fare contracts
- Good communication skills.
- Sociable working hours
- Travel perks
- Career progression
- Varied job role
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator, within a friendly team, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.