Business Travel Consultant
Business Travel Consultant, Sabre – Wokingham area
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Dealing with incoming mail and telephone calls from corporate clients.
- Quoting cost comparisons to ensure you have offered the lowest fare inline with the Clients Travel Policy.
- Booking all corporate travel needs for corporate clients.
- Including flights, hotels, meeting rooms, car hire, UK and continental rail, eurostar, ferries, eurotunnel, taxis, airport parking and chauffeur drive.
- Ensuring travellers/PAs are fully aware of the rules of any tickets including ticketing deadlines and hotel cancellation policies.
- Using Sabre including apps, websites, email and the telephone to make bookings.
- Checking for visa and passport requirements and obtaining relevant documents if necessary.
- Completing all necessary notepads, quality checks and scripts ready for auto- ticketing.
- Some manual issue of air and rail tickets.
- Working your own personal Q on a daily basis to ensure tickets are issued by the correct due date and any other follow up work is actioned.
- Assisting with clearing of general office Qs.
- Completing any necessary administrative work on a booking including the issue of hotel bill backs when required.
- Making sure any important information is communicated to the relevant people.
- Processing of Refunds.
- Attending in-house training with Suppliers.
- Assist customers with basic concur questions.
- Good team work ethic.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Pro-active and motivated
- Flexible attitude
- Good communication skills/written and oral
- Excellent customer care skills
Systems & Training required:
- Sabre – In depth understanding
- Internet – able to use websites and search engines
- Microsoft Outlook – Able to send, receive and file emails
- Microsoft Word – Able to compile, amend, save, retrieve and delete documents
- Use of Microsoft Excel – Able to compile, amend, save, retrieve and delete documents
- Fares Trained – BA 1 & 2 or equivalent.
- Knowledge of concur beneficial.