Administration/Procurement Supervisor - eCommerce -- TH-Bangkok
Our client is a highly innovative $3bn accommodation platform, operating a global network that includes more than 250,000 hotels worldwide. They provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travellers.
As an Administration/Procurement Supervisor based in Bangkok, Thailand, you will join a high-energy and fun team under the Administration department and report directly to the Administration/Procurement Manager. The key responsibilities focus on providing daily support operations and managing administration function for over 1300+ employees located across five offices in Thailand. Your role includes a wide range of responsibilities in supporting the business and staff, such as managing day-to-day office and facilities operations; planning and coordinating administrative processes; monitoring costs and expenses in line to budget; ensuring smooth communication and flow of information within the company to facilitate operations; escalating process weaknesses and implementing policies to streamline the processes, etc.
As part of this role, you will work closely with Senior Management and other departments, such as IT, Legal, People, Partner Services, Marketing, Finance, etc. to ensure that projects will be delivered on time and office operations run smoothly.
This position requires strong communication, coordination, organisation and problem-solving skills.
Responsibilities:Key areas of responsibility include:
- Assist Manager to lead and motivate the team in ensuring support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow other operations to function properly.
- Manage day-to-day admin support and procurement requirements for the Company (i.e. office equipment and supplies inventory control, repair and maintenance, fixed assets control and disposals, vendor selection and negotiation, cost comparisons, process admin payments, filing and record keeping, etc.).
- Supervise office facilities operations, office design, building engineering maintenance, office fit-out construction projects. (Knowledgeable in building facilities and M&E systems is a plus)
- Oversee office lease and renovation projects and manage office and work-space planning (i.e. control budgets).
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure a safe, comfortable and efficient office environment for their staff.
- Work closely with IT-Infra and Support and Compliance teams to implement appropriate IT-network and security systems, adhering to PCI, PII requirements.
- Implement Office Healthy and Safety Standards in accordance to Group and local Thai government regulations and policies (i.e. turnstiles, security guards, CCTV, insurance, office access and security controls, nursing facilities, etc.).
- Provide ad-hoc administrative assistance to senior management.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to maximise team efficiency; Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities.
- Ad-hoc projects (i.e. year-end company staff party, office merit-making ceremonies, special one-off departmental events, etc.).
- Proven leadership and problem-solving experiences in Administration function for at least 6-7 years.
- In-depth understanding and implementation of office management policies and safety procedures.
- Proficiency with financial analysis, facilities improvements and management principles.
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task productively and be a team player
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English and Thai (other languages would be a plus)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
This role requires highly self-driven and resilient character, solid relationship management skills to network with cross-functional teams and external parties. Demonstrating ability to multi-task, manage unpredictable, ad-hoc projects and handle shifting priorities while maintaining a clam, professional demeanour are strongly valued for this role.
Your Next Step:
If you bring what we're looking for and this role excites you please send you CV immediately!
Apply for Administration/Procurement Supervisor - eCommerce -- TH-Bangkok
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly