Travel Consultant & Administrator Full & Part Time
Our client is an award winning, dynamic and well established upmarket travel organsation now seeking either a full or part time experienced Travel Consultant & Administrator to join its team due to success & expansion. This travel company offers upmarket short and long haul tailormade destinations along with family holidays, tailormade travel, beach breaks, adventure tours, spa packages, golf and honeymoons to the discerning clientele. With decades of experience within the travel industry, and customer rating of over 95%, this luxury travel agency understands what makes a truly memorable holiday.
This exciting travel consultant role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Tailormaking and creating inspiring holidays throughout Europe and worldwide.
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
- Booking flights, hotels and travel extras to the discerning clientele
- Account managing clients from start to finish
- Using your travel knowledge to provide recommendations
- Dealing with invoices, amendments, cancellations
- Contracting administration with tour operators
- Putting together travel documents
What are we looking for?
- The travel consultant must be able to understand dynamic packaging and be flexible to put together travel packages using multiple suppliers and hotels
- Must have experience working within a tour operator or travel agency, selling tailormade travel
- Good destination, resort, hotel knowledge across a broad section of the world
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Healthy salary
- Flexible hours – part and full time
- Lucrative commission
- Additional bonus
- Travel perks
- Sociable working hours
- Career progression
- Opportunity to work within a friendly team for a dynamic travel company in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today. Please note only suitable candidates from the travel industry will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.