USA Travel Consultant / Sales Experts
Calling all travel sales professionals who are passionate about the USA! Our client is a leading, dyanmic and well established tour operator now seeking USA Travel Consultants to join their fun and friendly team. This award winning tour operator offer fantastic benefits, progression and the opportunity to give your travel career a boost.
This exciting travel consultant position entails a wide range of task in which no day will be the same:
- Creating tailormade travel, tours & various holiday types throughout the USA
- Selling flights, hotels, apartments, excursions, Disney passes, airport lounges plus many more travel extras
- Arranging villas, honeymoons, twin centres, fly and cruise, multi centre, tailormade, luxury travel and many more exciting trips.
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
- Converting holiday enquiries into a sale
- Participating in exciting FAM Trips
To be a cut above the rest you must:
• Be from a travel sales background, either from a travel agency or tour operator
• Sales driven with a passion for travel
• Excellent PC skills – ideally conversant with CRS such as Amadeus, worldspan, Galileo or Sabre however training provided on the systems
• Good USA product knowledge
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ongoing training
• Free trips abroad
• Generous holiday package
• Private medical insurance
• Travel perks
• Parking available
• Generous uncapped monthly commission in which you can double your salary
• Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work
Job titles that would be considered for this role include: Travel Advisor, Travel Consultant, Telesales Executive, Travel Agent, Tailormade Consultant, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales & Retail Travel Agent.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.