Accounts Receivable Officer -- TH-Bangkok
Apply your financial acumen to a high growth business!! Accounts Receivable Officer -- TH-Bangkok (BW15185107)
Accounts Receivable Officers with a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- who bring 1-2 years accounts receivable or general accounting experience
- and seek to apply their flexibility and fast learning skills in a dynamic team environment
Our client believes in delivering truly compelling customer engagement. Their focus is on blending choice, value and convenience to deliver a consistent and enjoyable user experience. An American dotcom, they are a world leader in booking accommodations online operates a global network that includes more than 250,000 hotels worldwide. A multinational team of more than 1,200 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and connections to provide the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travellers.
They are now looking to add to their team of extremely talented and motivated individuals and are recruiting a highly motivated Accounts Receivable Officer to join their finance team in Bangkok.
The Accounts Receivable Officer is responsible for managing the invoice process for affiliate partners and monitoring the ageing of outstanding balances.
- Handle accounts receivable transactions, reconciliation and issue invoices
- Prepare reports, maintain accurate records and month-end closing of the billing.
- Monitor overdue debtors, identify and action significant collection risk issues and minimise overall overcharged by hotels
- Communicate proactively and clearly with internal and external customers on significant issues to indicate progress and to resolve issues;
- Monitor outlook mailbox to meet KPI within 2 business days
- Handle ad hoc issues and projects, when required
YOUR MUST HAVES*
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 1-2 years accounts receivable or general accounting experience
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written
- Good command of English
- Proficient in relevant computer software especially Microsoft Excel and ACCPAC
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure
- Flexible, fast learning and be able to work in team environment
If this sounds like you do not hesitate and send your CV and covering note today!
*PLEASE NOTE - ONLY APPLICATIONS FROM CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THAILAND WILL BE CONSIDERED!