This Niche Wildlife Tour Operator is looking for a Wildlife and Adventure Travel Expert to work in their offices in Cheshire.
Wildlife and Adventure Travel Expert responsibilities:
* Offering face to face and telephone advice to customers to worldwide Wildlife and adventure destinations and booking their holidays accordingly
* Providing exceptional service from initial enquiry through to completion
* Maximising sales and customer holiday experience by suggesting excursions, upgrades and special sights / Wildlife to see.
Wildlife and Adventure Travel Expert skills required:
* Proven experience in a targeted sales role within a travel environment is preferable.
* However a genuine interest in Wildlife and Adventure sports with sales and customer service experience may be considered
* A genuine interest and expertise in Africa would be a distinct advantage for this role
In return you will be working for an exciting and niche travel company, earn an competitive Basic salary of £19-20k with an average ote of around £26 -£29k!, on top of excellent company perks to the job too, such as educationals to gain first-hand knowledge to the destinations you'll be specialising in!
Hours of work: Open Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
If you have exceptional customer service skills, have a passion for Wildlife and adventure destinations, please email your CV to email@example.com and call Helen or Kelly on 0161 238 4490 and quote ref: 45034
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly