Key Account Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Kuoni for a Key Account Manager. You will be responsible for working with the National Sales Manager to help develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of key trade accounts, with particular focus on Kuoni Specialist Agents and Select agents. You will liaise between trade contacts and cross-functional internal teams to help ensure sales targets are met and that any barriers to operational efficiency for key accounts are removed.
This role will be based from home covering the Midlands and South of England.
• Support the National Sales Manager in building relationships with key accounts.
• Support the achievement of conversion, revenue and margin targets through assisting with the organisation of effective communication and joint marketing activities
• Work with Select and Kuoni Specialist Agents to help them achieve the agreed objectives, strategies and action plans that have been formulated between the trade account and Kuoni
• Provide clear and data-driven analysis on performance of the trade accounts to assist with tracking the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives for use with internal and external stakeholders
• Perform low-level negotiations on tactical deals and incentives with key accounts
• Produce weekly sales reports, review booking trends and competitor analysis for trading updates
• Enhance Kuoni’s profile by attending trade conferences, travel agent sales events and ensuring regular communication of Kuoni plans and activities aimed at supporting this group of trade accounts
• Provide feedback to the National Sales Manager on new opportunities and/ or the requirement to exit from relationships for commercial reasons and implement agreed strategies to grow Kuoni Specialist and Select Agents
• Pro-actively seek to identify new partner opportunities and work with the National Sales Manager to agree the commercials and launch new partners
• Proven account management or other relevant experience ideally in travel industry
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and train 3rd party travel agents
• Proven ability to manage multiple accounts simultaneously while paying strict attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation skills, verbal and written communications skills
• Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance