Station Manager - Scheduled Airline are looking for a Station Manager for their operation at Luton Airport. Salary approximately 35K-40K.
Station Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing every aspect of the entire ground operations
- Managing the team of two Flight Supervisors
- Implementing pax handling strategy in line with airlines' procedures and policies in addition to airport regulations
- Maintenance of company procedures in every aspect of ops and comms inc the emergency response plan
- Ensure proper handling of flights and all company procedures are adhered to while providing exceptional service to passengers
- Resourcing, negotiating and procuring contracted services
- Ongoing liaison with service providers and handling companies to ensure contracted T&C's are met along with negotiation of new terms
- Coordinate changes of schedule between Scheduling Department and other depts at the branch such as maintenance, security, sales, reservations, handling agents, etc and keep Ground Ops Manager abroad updated
- Ensure all reports are submitted perfectly by specified deadlines
Station Manager Experience and Skills required:
- Strong experience managing ground operations Inc. establishing and implementing ops procedures in flight management and other elements of ground operations
- Sound knowledge of Crisis Management Procedures
- Weight and Balance licence
- Proficiency handling of ALTHEA departure control system and Amadeus
- Knowledge of the following procedures, handling service breakdowns, medical equipment onboard, handling special needs passengers
- Exceptional negotiation, communication and liaison skills
- Competency making strategic decisions
- Working unpredictable hours, the role requires the Station Manager to be available on the phone anytime in case of delays or any other reasons employees might seek guidance or authorisation.
If you have the required experience and qualifications for this Station Manager position please either apply to this advert, email email@example.com or call Mark on 02073971272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk