Customer Service Manager
Customer Services Manager – Up to £27k – SW London
A medium sized travel tour operator is looking for a Customer Service Manager to join its head office team to help deliver the best customer service to their customers. As Customer Service Manager, you will coach and performance manage the team to ensure that the highest of standards are met. This Customer Service Manager is a great opportunity for someone with some supervisory or team leading experience to take the next step in their travel career.
As Customer Service Manager, you will:
- Manage the day to day operations of the department
- Define and communicate customer service standards
- Review and assess the delivery of our customer service standards
- Manage, motivating and incentivising staff, both individually and as a department
- Identify staff training needs, including staff development
- Ensure a high volume of booking sheets are entered accurately into the booking system
- Amending invoices to add extras or make changes to bookings at guest requests
- Ensure a high volume of ticketing is completed accurately and within departmental deadlines.
- Be a point of contact & knowledge for all products via email and telephone for guests
- Ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the booking process
The successful Customer Service Manager will have experience in the travel industry at a supervisory or team leader level and be highly motivated, organised, and calm under pressure as well as be a logical thinker with immaculate attention to detail. This Customer Service Manager positon is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a market leading travel company.