Social Media & Campaign Manager - Global eCommerce Shanghai
Social Media & Campaign Manager - Shanghai
This is a unique opportunity to join a company that is growing fast, is becoming one of the largest online hotel and accommodation platforms in the world and already Asia's global e-commerce leader.
You will have the opportunity to learn and grow with a centrally run global team that draws expertise from top-drawer agency & client experience. You'll play a key role in collaborating with international creative and media partners to fulfil the brand ambition of creating an engaging and meaningful brand in one of the most exciting categories of today - tech + travel.
You will be someone who:
- Has a love for travel and a desire to understand how communications can help the company become one of the world's great travel brands
- Be fascinated by different cultures and the way brands are marketed across them and the myriad ways they consume media
- Be full of ideas informed by consumer insight, hyper connected to pop culture/social media, and driven by an undying desire to make it happen
- Have a global perspective
- Have an appreciation of how brand marketing and performance marketing can work together to deliver an integrated marketing solution
- Managing Social Media Communities
- Manage social media communities on key platforms, i.e. WeChat and Weibo - from planning, execution and optimisation - to maximise brand value and drive business impact
- Be able to proofread, copy edit and write social media content that is engaging to our customer base and still comply with branding guidelines
- Manage third party agencies for social media content delivery and optimisation, ensuring clear briefs, testing framework, reporting and optimisation
- Provide regular performance updates, giving recommendations on opportunities and competitor movements
- Campaign Coordination
- Contribute and support ongoing in-market campaigns
- Have an attention to detail from campaign execution & measurement to managing the process (budgets, payment, work-flow)
- Manage third party agencies for campaign delivery, ensuring quality and timely deliverables
Position will also be required to liaise with internal cross-function teams, including but not limited to, Product team, Customer Experience Group, Partner Services, Performance marketing, etc, to coordinate multi-discipline social media activity or campaigns.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5 to 6 years experience in digital marketing or social media marketing
- Good English communications & writing skills
- Understand social media market trends and engagement models
- Experience in e-commerce or online travel channels an advantage
- Familiar with digital advertising platforms like DoubleClick, or Google Analytics
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Capable of running analysis using Microsoft Excel
- Past success in hands on brand management, social media engagement, PR campaign design and delivery
- Ability to multi-task across a range of different projects
- Great project management, measurement and planning capability
- Taking ownership from the start to the finish
- Ability to manage relationships and keep everyone inspired and focused
- Ability to operate independently as well as work in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Be versatile, proactive and excited about being part of what is in effect a start-up within a bigger business
- Excellent communicator who expresses facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organised manner
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to establish relationships and influence stakeholders at all
Please note that this position is based in Shanghai, China and requires frequent travel to Bangkok.
Full sponsorship, visa and relocation is provided - so what's stopping you? Send us you CV today!
Apply for Social Media & Campaign Manager - Global eCommerce Shanghai
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly