Reservations Manager - Ski Travel
Reservations Manager – Ski Travel – £30-35k – SW London
A medium sized travel tour operator is looking for a Reservations Manager to join its head office team to lead and mange a team of Travel Sales Specialists. As the Reservations Manager you will lead and manage your team, motivating and inspiring to achieve sales excellence whilst providing travellers with a first class customer sales journey.
As Reservations Manager, you will:
- Lead the day to day operations of the department managing and motivating staff
- Define and communicate sales standards and process identifying travel training needs where necessary
- Identify and implement strategies to improve volume and maximise sales
- Evaluate and performance manage staff with weekly/monthly team and individual meetings
- Schedule weekly and monthly team meetings with sales team
- Monitor customers’ feedback and nurture leads to maximise sales conversion
- Ensure that all enquiries are looked after and cross sell, when possible, in case our offers don’t match the exact holiday specification.
The successful Reservations Manager have experience in leading a sales team in the travel industry previously and have excellent communication skills and the ability to drive sales and exceed targets. As Reservations Manager you will be highly organised, driven to succeed and have strong commercial acumen. The successful Reservations Manager will ideally be a keen skier though product training will be given.