FARES AND TICKETING CONSULTANT
This prestigious business travel company are currently recruiting for a Fares and Ticketing Consultant who's got very good knowledge of airfares. Paying £24K, plus benefits, based in their offices in the City of London.
Fares and Ticketing Consultant, Responsibilities:
- Check and process ticket re-issue's and fare calculations
- Manually build fare constructions such as RTW fares when itineraries do not auto price
- Answer internal ticketing queries
- Ensuring airline fares are loaded correctly and liaising with airlines to rectify if not
- Check daily for airline contract updates using the nett fare tools and distribute accordingly
Fares and Ticketing Consultant, Skills Required:
- Proficient knowledge of IATA airfare construction is a must
- Recognised industry qualifications (BA 1&2, VA 1&2)
- Knowledge of US Ticketing
- Good GDS knowledge, preferably Sabre
- Extensive geographical knowledge
- Paying £24K + bonus.
- Based in the City of London
To apply for this Fare and Ticketing Consultant please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG45037
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for FARES AND TICKETING CONSULTANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly