Marketing Campaign Manager
Marketing Campaign Manager - Wiltshire
This specialist group of travel companies are looking for a successful Marketing Campaign Manager to join their team working in a cross-channel multi-brand marketing environment.
Marketing Campaign Manager - Features:
- They are an ambitious group having doubled in size over the last 12 months.
- You will be part of a team who are driving the growth of the business through marketing-led activity.
- You will have responsibility for lead generation, acquisition and retention of customers across all brands.
- You will be managing and delivering effective campaigns, especially offline - for up to three travel brands
- You will create brochures, direct mail and other print material and oversee the negotiation, placement and creation of offline advertising and reader offers
- This role involves leading and managing a small in house team of designers and content specialists
Marketing Campaign Manager - Skills Required:
- It is essential that you have previously worked as a Marketing Manager with significant budget responsibility.
- This business is looking for someone with very strong project management skills with experience of delivering multiple off-line marketing campaigns on time and to budget
- You must be able to demonstrate success in initiating, delivering and tracking marketing initiatives that have resulted in sustainable ROI
- You will be a strong, creative leader
- A marketing qualification would be an advantage
- #marketingjobs #traveljobs #jobsinmarketing
- For more information on this Marketing Campaign Manager role please apply with your cv and I will follow up as soon as possible.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Marketing Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly