Marketing Campaign Manager
Marketing Campaign Manager - Wiltshire
This specialist group of travel companies are looking for a successful Marketing Campaign Manager to join their team working in a cross-channel multi-brand marketing environment.
Marketing Campaign Manager - Features:
- They are an ambitious group having doubled in size over the last 12 months.
- You will be part of a team who are driving the growth of the business through marketing-led activity.
- You will have responsibility for lead generation, acquisition and retention of customers across all brands.
- You will be managing and delivering effective campaigns, especially offline - for up to three travel brands
- You will create brochures, direct mail and other print material and oversee the negotiation, placement and creation of offline advertising and reader offers
- This role involves leading and managing a small in house team of designers and content specialists
Marketing Campaign Manager - Skills Required:
- It is essential that you have previously worked as a Marketing Manager with significant budget responsibility.
- This business is looking for someone with very strong project management skills with experience of delivering multiple off-line marketing campaigns on time and to budget
- You must be able to demonstrate success in initiating, delivering and tracking marketing initiatives that have resulted in sustainable ROI
- You will be a strong, creative leader
- A marketing qualification would be an advantage
- #marketingjobs #traveljobs #jobsinmarketing
- For more information on this Marketing Campaign Manager role please apply with your cv and I will follow up as soon as possible.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk