Executive Assistant – Luxury Travel Company – Maternity Leave Contract (Circa 5mnths) - £35-£38k pro rata
An Executive Assistant is required by the UK’s foremost luxury travel company, a brand recognised as not only a leading travel company, but one of the best companies to work for in the UK. As Executive Assistant you will be providing a comprehensive executive assistance and administration services to the travel companies directors.
As Executive Assistant, you will be:
- Maintain the constantly changing diaries and schedule meetings as required
- Manage the Directors’ e-mail as directed
- Draft office e-mails/correspondence effectively, to exercise initiative in responding to day-to-day e-mail and administration independently
- Work closely with the Leadership Teams across multi-site offices and provide support in achieving the strategic goals and meeting deadlines as outlined by the Directors
- Provide a professional link between business visitors, clients and the Directors through all communication and correspondence; including meet and greet of visitors to the office
- Provide a central point of contact and administrative support for the Board: liaising regarding travel arrangements, paperwork or presentations and coordinating reservations and group logistics for offsite/ overseas meetings
- Deal with external and internal enquiries, resolving queries where possible and passing them on as appropriate
- Organise, diarise and provide administrative support for all Director-led meetings where required: Sourcing venues, arranging catering, booking IT equipment, communicating and coordinating conference call or Skype details, producing agendas, collating hand-outs, taking and distributing minutes and actions
- Proof read documentation and prepare or develop presentations
- Organisation of the Directors travel and accommodation arrangements where necessary; liaising with in-house ticketing team, loading onto the CRS, completing/ producing any necessary supporting documentation (ABC or booking forms, visas, final itineraries)
The successful Executive Assistant will have previous experience of working in a similar role in a fast paced rapidly changing environment. As Executive Assistant you will be able to operate with discrestion and be an outgoing, confident character with a ‘can-do’ attitude with a good sense of humour. The Executive Assistant will be able to work under pressure, be trustworthy and be able to use their own initative that is well presented and embraces the values of this leading luxury travel company; work hard, play hard, and have a respect and passion for travel!
Apply for Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly