Facilities Supervisor - eCommerce - Bangkok
Our client, a global eCommerce leader, is currently looking for a FACILITIES SUPERVISOR
Key responsibilities of the role:
- To lead and motivate the team in ensuring support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow other operations to function properly.
- Manage day-to-day facilities, maintenance support for the Company
- Supervise office facilities operations, office design, building engineering maintenance, office fit-out construction projects.
- Oversee office renovation projects and manage office and work-space planning
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure a comfortable and efficient office environment for the company staff.
- Work closely with IT-Infra and Support and Compliance teams to implement appropriate IT-network
- Implement Office Healthy and Safety Standards in accordance to the company's and local Thai government regulations and policies (i.e. turnstiles, security guards, CCTV, insurance, office access and security controls, nursing facilities, etc.).
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to maximise team efficiency;
- Ad-hoc projects (i.e. year-end staff party, office merit-making ceremonies, special one-off departmental events, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree.
- Proven leadership and problem-solving experiences in Administration function.
- In-depth understanding and implementation of office management policies and safety procedures.
- facilities improvements and management principles.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task productively and be a team player
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English and Thai (other languages would be a plus)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Apply for Facilities Supervisor - eCommerce - Bangkok
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly