Eurpean Speaking Group Reservations Consultant
We are seeking experienced and dynamic European Speaking Group Reservations Consultant to join this leading tour operator. This is a great opportunity for a groups travel professional seeking career progression and to be rewarded for their hard work, from a hotel reservations / receptionist background. Looking to work flexible social working hours and reap the benefits of this global travel company? Read on…
This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same:
- You would be responsible for group hotel reservations in Germany, Portugal, France or Spain.
- Dealing professionally with hotel requests.
- Contacting hotels according to the sales requirements by email, fax or phone in order to make a reservation.
- Negotiating conditions such as cancellation policies, decrease of rooms and upgrades.
- Dealing with amendments and cancellations.
- Experience within Group Reservations within the travel/hospitality/leisure/hotel industry or equivalent is essential
- Fluency in English and another European language
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills coupled with professional telephone manner
- Negotiation experience is ideal
- Good sound knowledge of the MS Office Applications
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Able to work on their own initiative and also as part of a diverse team
What’s in it for me?
- Use of luxury leisure facilities
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday office hours - no weekends!
- The opportunity to work for a friendly and dynamic company in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give our career and boost and send us your CV today! Please note only suitable travel candidates from a tour operator or hotel group reservation background will be considered for this post.
Give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.