This online travel company are recruiting for an individual to deal with customer complaints and alterations in this Operations Assistant role, based in their office in Luton, paying £20K + ote £22700
Operations Assistant, Responsibilities:
- Assist customers with pre-departure hotels, flight amendments and cancellations.
- Oversee amendments to holiday and flight details as requested by clients, and quote costing for new details.
- Advise clients of amendments and cancellations to their travel arrangements (flight time changes, hotel over bookings or closures etc)
- Investigation of potential fraudulent bookings
Operations Assistant, Skills Required:
- Exceptional customer service skills with experience of working in a customer focused environment.
- Excellent operations and administration experience, ideally within travel.
- Excellent listening and empathetic skills with ability to anticipate customer needs
- Paying £20K + bonus ote £22700
- Working Mon - Fri and 2 Sat a month
- Based in Luton.
To apply for this Operations Assistant please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG45056
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for OPERATIONS ASSISTANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly