This online travel company are recruiting for an individual to deal with customer complaints and alterations in this Operations Assistant role, based in their office in Luton, paying £20K + ote £22700
Operations Assistant, Responsibilities:
- Assist customers with pre-departure hotels, flight amendments and cancellations.
- Oversee amendments to holiday and flight details as requested by clients, and quote costing for new details.
- Advise clients of amendments and cancellations to their travel arrangements (flight time changes, hotel over bookings or closures etc)
- Investigation of potential fraudulent bookings
Operations Assistant, Skills Required:
- Exceptional customer service skills with experience of working in a customer focused environment.
- Excellent operations and administration experience, ideally within travel.
- Excellent listening and empathetic skills with ability to anticipate customer needs
- Paying £20K + bonus ote £22700
- Working Mon - Fri and 2 Sat a month
- Based in Luton.
To apply for this Operations Assistant please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG45056
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk