Travel Trade Sales Executive - Luxury Tour Operator
Our client is a long established, forward thinking and luxury tour operator that offer various holiday types around the world to the discerning traveller. Due to success and expansion, now seeking an experienced Travel Trade Sales Executive to join their friendly team.
This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Arrange and coordinate all travel agents events within budget in partnership with the Head of Trade Sales. This includes venue booking, invitation management and support at the event.
- Prepare and distribute weekly, monthly and annual agent sales reports and provide analysis of results. Utilise results analysis to identify trends and targets for future sales growth.
- Monitor agency sales performance.
- Contact targeted agent partners during key campaigns to boost effectiveness and encourage agency participation for incentives/offers
- Attend selected holiday shows, client evenings and training events
- Identify new agent leads and follow up by arranging appointments with these travel agencies for the Trade sales team
- Send regular special offers to key Travel agent partners.
- Provide support for agents own holidays and trips.
- Act as first point of contact for all agent requests. This includes requests for promotional material, brochures and marketing support
- Co-ordinate all Travel agent incentives
- Assist in selling trade marketing and event opportunities.
- Similar experience within the travel industry with strong Caribbean, Mexico, Indian Ocean and Arabia knowledge
- We would consider suitable and experienced Luxury Caribbean Specialist Travel Consultant keen to progress onto a trade sales role.
- Strong understanding of Tour Operating and /or Retail Travel Agents
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Articulate and must be able to work under their own initiative plus manage and prioritise their workload
- A strong communicator who is comfortable speaking to Hoteliers, Marketing companies and Travel agent owners and employees alike
- Be able to use Word, Excel & Microsoft Outlook
- Familiar with Social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter
- Business development knowledge preferable but not essential
- Strong work ethic and customer service skills
- Lucrative salary and bonus
- Varied job role
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic luxury tour operator, within a friendly team, in state of the art offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.