Flight / Ticketing Operations Manager
Our client, a highly successful travel specialist are looking to recruit a Flight Manager with Amadeus who is committed and able to work as part of a team. This is a multi functional role that provides flight support to the business.
As the Flight Operations Supervisor you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Monitor performance and develop staff ensuring regular one to ones and appraisals are conducted along with team meetings as required
- Oversee the flight and Eurostar booking processes to ensure costs are minimised
- Manage the process of rebooking of flights for any consolidated bookings ensuring the customer is provided with the best alternative
- Ensure all queues in Amadeus are effectively managed ensuring any problems are dealt without affecting the customer’s experience
- Provide support and advice to the Call Centre as required for any escalated flight queries
- Liaise with Aviation and Product for any processes issues affecting the Flight Operations team to ensure correct procedures are put into place
- Work with the Customer Service team to investigate flight related complaints and put in new processes to prevent further issues
Flight Operations Manager Skill attributes:
- People management experience preferred
- A solid understanding of airline contracts
- An extensive understanding of a GDS (preferably Amadeus)
- Able to issue airline tickets
- An ability to manage and prioritise a high workload within tight deadlines
- Prior experience of testing systems and implementing process changes
- Imperative to show initiative and be a dynamic problem solver
- Experience in training and the creation of supporting manuals and training documentation
To apply for this Flight Manager Job, please apply ASAP – Thank you Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest jobs in travel on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk