Adventure Travel Consultant
New Frontiers are now supporting our client, a leading Group Adventure Tour operator, recruiting a Travel Consultant/ Tailor-made / Groups Sales Coordinator to grow and develop sales. You will enjoy building relationships with clients; taking the time to really understand what they are ideally looking for from their trip .
Salary £20,000 – 25,000 + BONUS Uncapped + FREE Flight and MANY MORE BENEFITS
As Adventure Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Understanding clients requirements
- Upselling and adding on of ancillary products including accommodation, tours car hire, insurance, airport parking, etc…
- Selling both face to face and over the phone
- Closing sales
- Liaising with suppliers
- Responsibilities will include dealing with client enquiries, selling worldwide holidays, preparing client travel documentation, managing bookings and general customer service.
- You will also be required to contact past passengers and assist them with planning and booking their next holiday
Adventure Travel Consultant Skills & Requirements:
- The ability to communicate effectively, good administrative skills and sales knowledge are all essential.
- Ideally from an Adventure Tour Operator
- If you are a Graduate and have travelled yourself, please apply as our client will consider applications .
- Excellent travel sales technique supported by evidence of previous performance
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Credibility when discussing travel options
For a fully confidential Application on this Adventure Travel Consultant Job, please apply NOW
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
Apply for Adventure Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly