Product Manager - USA
One of the UK's most recognisable travel brands has an exciting new opportunity for a USA specialist Product Manager. This travel brand has won multiple awards and values a work/life balance for all of their employees, so it's a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual looking for a new challenge. This exciting role will define, analyse, manage and develop the appropriate USA programme aligned with our client’s business goals and objectives. Individuals considered for the role will be need to have a tenacious character and a desire to succeed with a proven track record in a USA Product role.
This is an incredible opportunity for an ambitious and experienced USA Product professional to take on a USA Product Manager role with an extremely successful and fast-paced travel organisation.
The USA Role & Responsibilities:
- The USA Product Manager will have proven product expertise and commercial experience and will work alongside other specialist products managers who are responsible for different worldwide regions
- Reporting directly to the Sales Director, the product manager will possess strong commercial, negotiation and pricing skills gained within the USA market place
- The role will be expected to develop our clients existing brand & identify strategic new areas of development, drive innovation and conduct research into future development and expansion within the USA
- Accountable for the direct negotiation, planning, purchasing and contracting of the very best rates that are available, ensuring that this tour operator’s targets are always delivered with exceptional results
- Responsibilities for the role will include general product management & growth including the monitoring of USA sales, competitor analysis etc.
- Secure marketing funds & tactical offers from USA suppliers for promotional activities, along with continual exclusive tactical negotiations with ground product and feedback to the commercial managers
- To organise and conduct USA product training as and when needed for the tailor-made consultants
The Experience Needed:
- Previous experience within USA Product Management role is essential
- The applicant must have successfully contracted hotels and other travel related products/services directly with USA ground suppliers for over 3 years with a TO specialising in tailor-made holidays
- You will need to have outstanding commercial, negotiation, communication and analytical skills, which will have been gained within a previous tour operation product role
- You will be proactive and results driven, with the drive and initiative to successfully push product forward within a competitive market place, delivering on commitments and meeting deadlines
- Must also be available to travel to assigned destination/territory when necessary
This Product Manager role comes with a competitive salary package plus bonus and benefits. The salary is up to £48,000 per annum based on experience, plus a performance related bonus.
If you are an experienced USA Product Manager with the relevant skills, experience, energy and attitude for this role, please send your CV to Red Planet Travel Professionals NOW!
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!